La Torre del Sol, Miami Platja, Costa Dorada
you need to search no more!
Here at La Torre del Sol was born and developed, by the side of the Mediterranean, dreams from your childhood!
You dream of an oasis of green pastures, where, after the stress and worries of a year's hard slog, you can finally
relax and leave all your problems behind, amongst numerous olive trees and vegetation.
You dream of Exotic palm trees, the blue sea, perfumes like jasmin.
You dream of warm sea water lapping over your body, of beaches
of fine sand, quiet pools, pools surrounded with delightful shrubbery.
You dream of bathing in waters like those of ancient Rome or showering in the best of facilities.
You dream of eating wonderful food, with fine wines and refreshments whilst listening to an orchestra or watching
flamenco dancers or even assisting at some marvellous cabaret followed by dancing the night away!
You dream of sporting combats and competitions, playing your favourite games, discovering new hobbies and meeting new friends.
YOU DREAM OF HAPPINESS
Holidaymakers dream no more! You have found what you dream of!
You have arrived at LA TORRE DEL SOL, live your dreams!
The campsite is superbly designed around a cluster of buildings inspired by Roman and Moorish themes. You'll find a shaded restaurant, lined with banana trees and palm trees. The sparkling pool complex features a pirate pool for kids, as well as Jacuzzis (including one shaped like a snake!). Add to that table tennis, cycle hire, an outdoor gym and a kid's disco…well, you get the picture!
Due to its location, there is some noise from nearby road and rail links. Also, we recommend you hire a car, as the main resort isn't within walking distance - but your holiday will be even more enjoyable with that extra freedom!
Out & About
- Cambrils: 10km
- PortAventura: 19km
- Reus: 19km
- Salou: 20km
- Tarragona: 34km
- Sitges: 86km
At La Torre del Sol there is everything! You will be glad to not have to use the car.
- An internet room with 10 computers that all have internet access (with minimal charge).
- A little pharmacy.
- A souvenir shop.
- A supermarket that suits all tastes and nationalities.
- A mini football pitch and basketball court + 2 mini multisports grounds (football, handball, basketball) + 1 proper football pitch ready to receive the big tournaments of the summer.
- A beach volleyball ground.
- Two tennis courts (lights available for evening use).
- Eight ping-pong tables (lights available for evening use).
- The Theatre – for all fans of the « Professional Shows » and the new box office films, shown in various languages.
- A fitness centre with gym, solarium, squash court and sauna.
- Three lagoon like swimming-pools where two of them are heated (especially the kids pool).
- A giant hot water jacuzzi made for 40 persons, a long cobra like jacuzzi, an enclosed wellness centre (Thalasso) with 3 heated sea water jacuzzis and a hammam steam room.
Low Cost Flights are available to REUS from:
www.ryanair.com – Dublin, Stansted, Cork
www.jet2.com – Edinburgh , Leeds/Bradford, Belfast, East Midlands, Glasgow, Manchester, Newcastle
www.thomascookairlines.com & www.thomson.co.uk also offer many cheap deals to Reus and are worth checking for deals.
Low Cost Flights are available to BARCELONA from:
www.ryanair.com – Dublin , Manchester, Liverpool , Stansted, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow Prestwick
www.jet2.com – Leeds/Bradford, Glasgow International, Manchester
www.easyjet.com - Belfast International, Bristol, Liverpool, London Gatwick, Luton, London Southend, Newcastle
www.monarch.co.uk & www.aerlingus.com (Irish customers) also offer many cheap deals to Barcelona and are worth checking for deals.